- Safeguard equipment, hazardous materials, private records, locker rooms, restrooms and kitchen facilities, inventory and employees with intrusion, fire and smoke detection equipment, panic buttons and other notification devices
- Control an individual’s access to valuable assets and inventory based on job function, time or location
- Round-the-clock central station monitoring—24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Monitoring via radio or over the Internet
- Integration with building automation systems that control heating, lighting and other appliances
Download our flyer for more information.
See Also: Schools, Jewelry Store, Medical Office, Restaurant, Retail